How To Use aeromechanic In A Sentence
- Is it engineering? it sure sounds like it: vital, who received bachelor's and advanced degrees from Haifa's Technion Institute of Technology, previously directed the aeromechanical arm of electronic-systems manufacturer Elbit. Planet Atheism
- The first flight test of a full-scale aeromechanical demonstrator is planned by the end of the year. HEADLINES
- The precision-machined tungsten alloy weights perform a critical function in establishing aeromechanical stability of the blade. The Earth Times Online Newspaper
- Component testing of the H80 engine has been under way for several months, and GE has recently started aeromechanical and performance testing on engines. HEADLINES
- He was a brilliant representative of the trend in the development of precise mathematical methods in hydromechanics and aeromechanics.