How To Use adsorptive In A Sentence
- Soils high in organic matter or clay are more adsorptive than coarse sandy soils.
- The institution is performing general membrane research and has recently started working on ceramic membranes and chitosan-based adsorptive membrane systems.
- The first model focuses on surfaces expanding as a result of adsorptive processes.
- The use of adsorptive agents decreases the amount of the toxic agent available for absorption by the gastric mucosa.
- ACF had fine dynamic adsorptive capacity of xenon and was a fine adsorbent to absorb xenon.