How To Use adorability In A Sentence
- One of the most ruthlessly funny segments has our vacant working girl revealing how she once sponsored a foster child - chosen for her big-eyed adorability.
- Steve and I share a double-decker bunk room, and he comments on Ilona's adorability, before pulling the shades the sun doesn't set, but rather skims across the horizon and attempting to sleep in the pitching darkness. Richard Bangs: Mind Sex with Strangers
- It's about flamboyance and adorability - and if you don't have both in spades, you're best packing up and moving on.
- Sir Allen's huge adorability (if there is such a term) is usually compared to that of the famous Disney bear.
- I learned that there's more to her than beautiful doe eyes and sheer adorability.
- But pigtails - a combination of two such resolutely un-marketing speak words - exudes adorability. Times, Sunday Times