[ UK /ɐdˈɒptɐ/ ]
[ US /əˈdɑptɝ/ ]
[ US /əˈdɑptɝ/ ]
- a person who adopts a child of other parents as his or her own child
How To Use adopter In A Sentence
- Björk has always been an early adopter, and inspired adapter, of new musical technology. Times, Sunday Times
- adopter" list the district handed out at Wednesday's meeting haven't had it long enough to know if it works. Undefined
- Indeed, it only takes a few early adopters to step out in tights and little else for thousands to follow. Times, Sunday Times
- Our adopters are our underwriters, mentors, extra set of hands, uplifters and encouragers. Undefined
- Corporate use of SaaS-based collaboration systems proved not only to be secure but also more auditable than existing systems, and the early adopters of ‘extranets’ soon became converts who wanted to use the systems on subsequent projects. Top 10 Web 2.0 adoption issues for AEC organisations « pwcom 2.0
- UU is so far "left" on the political spectrum it could be seen and surely has been described as a countercultural agent, but in reality, the UUA are more early adopters than countercultural. Philocrites: Counterculture in 'Knocking on Heaven's Door.'
- When Marina Baktis of Mutts & Moms explained to her celebrity adopters that only Mutts & Moms could re-home Iggy, and that he needed to be returned immediately, it was the beginning of a surreal sequence of events that could only happen in Hollywood. Scott Sorrentino: The Other Side of the Ellen Story [Updated]
- The laws at the habitual residence of the adopter at the time of adoption shall apply to the validity of adoption.
- Are there risks to being an early adopter of optical fibre connections? Computing
- I think foursquare is the Pownce of LBS, early adopters are jumping on it but no one will end up using it. LBS Startups to Keep on Your Map