- a hearing that takes place outside the judicial process before hearing examiners who have been granted judicial authority specifically for the purpose of conducting such hearings
How To Use administrative hearing In A Sentence
- The questions at issue in the administrative hearing are whether an adult teacher in the course of his classroom behavior (a) willfully or neglectfully injured a child, (b) was insubordinate toward the administration, (c) violated the guidelnes for his behavior in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and/or (d) violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment in his display of religious items and posters, including multiple instances of the Ten Commandments, in his classroom. Freshwater: Playing fast and loose with the truth - The Panda's Thumb
- In China, the administrative hearing system is a new area of administrative research in recent years.
- He sent Meekins, the officer, to a secret administrative hearing that offered no chance of jail.
- The administrative hearing procedure is a key content of the law of administrative procedure.
- Price hearing is a fundamental system of our administrative hearing.
- Administrative hearing is the procedural safeguard of executive action.
- The third part is the assessment of the present legal effect of the administrative hearing transcripts.