earnestly or solemnly entreating
in adjuratory terms
- containing a solemn charge or command
How To Use adjuratory In A Sentence
- in adjuratory terms
- Conciliation is a consensual process where litigation and arbitration are adjuratory processes in which parties have no control on the outcome of the dispute or the process.
- There is a certain degree of grumpiness to the vocals, and yet they sound adjuratory.
- After having spent an hour or so with WORDSWORTH'S sonnets I found my head so full of his sonorous adjuratory music that when in the middle of the night I woke as usual -- from three to four is the worst time -- my wooing of reluctant sleep took on a new fashion, and instead of repeating verses I made them. Punch, or the London Charivari, Volume 152, April 18, 1917
- The emphasis will be on legislative, adjuratory and general policy-making process of administrative agencies.