a river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea
Verona is on the Adige
How To Use Adige In A Sentence
- One with texture, maybe Alto Adige or Alsace or Oregon. Butternut squash ravioli with sage butter: wine pairing | Dr Vino's wine blog
- Italiaoutdoors's ski instructor/mountain guide duo, Kathy Bechtel and Vernon McClure, leads snow-loving gourmands on custom tours through the Trentino-Alto Adige region of the Dolomite mountains. Fresh in Powder
- We left there rather quickly and walked across town to Castelvecchio on the river Adige, which is now an museum. TravelPod.com TravelStream? ? Recent Entries at TravelPod.com
- Schiava grapes are found in most of the non-varietal light red wines of Trentino-Alto Adige.
- Would have been quite a comedown after the white wines from the Alto Adige that I tried. Advertorial, Leslie Sbrocco, 7-11, chocolate milk, freer trade - sipped and spit | Dr Vino's wine blog
- Despite its very promising beginnings, we agree with the assessment of Nelson and Ladiges that cladistic biogeography has yielded few genuinely new insights over the last twenty years.
- The principal Venetian river is the Adige, which is the second river of Italy; after that are the Brenta, the Piave, the Tagliamento, the The Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume 8: Infamy-Lapparent
- Example: Kuenhof, a very small producer in Alto Adige, makes four white wines which are labeled: Sylvaner L1, Veltliner L2, Gewürztraminer L3, Riesling ‘Kaiton’ L4. Sierra missed - the saga of Sierra Carche 2005 | Dr Vino's wine blog
- Verona lies on both banks of the river Adige, which is spanned by several bridges; but the heart of the town is on the right. The Life of Napoleon Bonaparte Vol. I. (of IV.)
- Uit Mnr. Ratte en sy ondersteuners se verklarings kan daar geen twyfel wees dat hy bereid was om geweldadig op te tree en dat dit 'n wanvoorstelling is om hom as' n nie-geweldadige persoon wat glo aan lydelike verset, voor te hou. ANC Daily News Briefing