add to the very end
He appended a glossary to his novel where he used an invented language
make an addition
Let's add on to this
How To Use add on In A Sentence
- Add onions, bacon and garlic and cook for five minutes. 3. Add the flour and season.
- For extra spice add one finely chopped chilli in with the spices. The Sun
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, cream and some pepper and cheese (add one or two tablespoonfuls, depending on whether you want a pronounced cheesy flavour or not).
- Add one level teaspoon of salt.
- Saute in a separate pan the salt pork and onions. Drain off fat and add onions to simmering beef.
- The referee had to add on over five minutes in each half to allow for balls to be retrieved.
- Add onions and shortening to batter and stir to blend. Pour batter into skillet.
- Due to the variation of conditions along the route - from tropic to arctic - it is convenient to dress in layers you can either shed or add on.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, skim off any surface scum, and add onion, garlic, and bay leaf.
- To add onto that there was an off-ramp to my right.