[ US /ˈæd/ ]
[ UK /ˈæd/ ]
[ UK /ˈæd/ ]
- a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
How To Use ADD In A Sentence
- Add white soy sauce and milk, season with salt and pepper to taste and bring to a simmer.
- They are essential atmospheric cladding which prevents the earth from becoming a frozen planet.
- He watched them disappear from his view, his father still waddling along with that bloody basket.
- By adding the chlorides of strontian, uranium, potassium, sodium, iron, or copper to the liquid, various effects may be produced, and these bodies will be found to produce the same color on the plate that their flame gives to alcohol. American Hand Book of the Daguerreotype
- Warner wrote from Egypt expressing sympathy for their unfurnished state of affairs, but added, "I would rather fit out three houses and fill them with furniture than to fit out one 'dahabiyeh'. Mark Twain, a Biography. Complete
- She described him as 'maddening, but lovely' and the untidiest and clumsiest person she had met. Times, Sunday Times
- Add the toasted almond slivers and mix well before turning into the pastry case. Times, Sunday Times
- I'll forward any mail to your new address.
- I blame it all on becca who called me in the middle of the night to talk to me all about how the two best friends names are Kate and Becca and that the main character lives in apartment 601 as my address and other kooky details that i have been trying to forget nightly since i saw that movie, And then every sound is that kid coming out of the television and im only writing about it now in order to expunge as i fear she will grab hold of my foot from under the desk and eat me or turn me into something decomposing or whatever it is she does. i-claudius Diary Entry
- He added: 'I consider them insidious and extremely dangerous. Times, Sunday Times