How To Use adamance In A Sentence
- He refused to let anyone adapt his novels for the screen; and I think his adamance at this made a lot of sense.
- As my adamance waned, I began to notice more evidence that gender did seem to matter - at least some of the time.
- The adamance of Aishwarya Rai and the commitment of Ajay Devgan to return her to love make some classy sequences in the second half.
- Many of the differences between humans and the rest of mammals are gradations rather than walls of adamance. Times, Sunday Times
- Others argue with equal adamance that abortion constitutes the unwarranted taking of human life.
- Still, the opposition expressed this week has a heightened level of adamance.