How To Use actual possession In A Sentence
- It is hope raised into confidence, and confidence, as it were, screwed up to a kind of plerophory; when a man is so confident of his future happiness, that nothing seems wanting but an actual possession. Sermons Preached Upon Several Occasions. Vol. VI.
- Warblington Urban District Council shows, this category may include a person in actual possession who has no right to be there, and in any event a reversioner can sue in so far his reversionary interest is affected.
- She made no secret of her intention to evince the interest she felt in his welfare by a considerable bequest in her will; but, on accompanying Mrs.K. to the theatre to see Kean perform _Luke_, she was so appalled by the cold-blooded villany of the character, that, attributing the skill of the actor to the actual possession of the fiendlike attributes, her regard was turned into suspicion and distrust. The Book of Three Hundred Anecdotes Historical, Literary, and Humorous—A New Selection
- When men live because they already have as an actual possession, eternal life, and realize that it is eternal, they live from love, and not unto themselves but "_unto Him_. God's Plan with Men
- There is not, it is believed, to be found in the theories of writers on government, or in any actual experiment heretofore tried, an exposition of the term citizen, which has not been considered as conferring the actual possession and enjoyment of the perfect right of acquisition and enjoyment of an entire equality of privileges, civil and political. An Account of the Proceedings on the Trial of Susan B. Anthony, on the Charge of Illegal Voting