- the efficiency with which electromagnetic radiation produces a photochemical reaction plotted as a function of the wavelength of the radiation
How To Use action spectrum In A Sentence
- The action spectrum of photosynthesis in green plants has principle peaks in the blue and red regions.
- The aim of our study was to establish such an action spectrum by using different polychromatic UV-B light sources.
- Different photodissociation spectra, the action spectrum as function of laser wavelength, and ratio curve of different channels were obtained.
- Once the active waveband for melanoma induction is identified, an action spectrum can be constructed. Potential impacts of direct mechanisms of climate change on human health in the Arctic
- An unexpected result is that ouabain and amiloride, which do not react directly with cytochrome c oxidase, modify significantly the absorption of the photoacceptor (mirrored by the action spectrum in our case).