the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism
the piano had a very stiff action
How To Use action mechanism In A Sentence
- The authors study action mechanism of the combined collector on the minerals by AES and ESCA.
- Phenol oxidation and catalyst - sorbent ignition may proceed bt different reaction mechanisms.
- Meanwhile, the action mechanism of collectors which flotate RE concentrate from mixed froth directly was discussed.
- The reaction mechanism in tartrate modified catalysts and cinchona modified catalysts are also discussed.
- The research tar surface active spot is studies the tar and the methane action mechanism foundation.
- The fundamental research of financial market microstructure theories is the market transaction mechanism and the assets price forming.
- Objective To observe the effect of Ciwujia injection on the vasoconstrictive action of endothelin-1 for the coronary artery of pig, and to investigate its action mechanism.
- The characteristics of positronium, a kind of exotic atoms, and the applicability of using it to probe the reaction mechanism and the active intermediates are briefly introduced.
- Berndt A, Kottke T, Breitkreuz H, Dvorsky R, Hennig S, et al. (2007) A novel photoreaction mechanism for the circadian blue light photoreceptor PLoS Biology: New Articles
- The catalytic hydroxyethylation of liquid ammonia by cation exchange resin was studied and the reaction mechanism was discussed. According to the experimental data, the kinetic equation was deduced.