[ UK /ˈæktɪn/ ]
[ US /ˈæktən/ ]
[ US /ˈæktən/ ]
- one of the proteins into which actomyosin can be split; can exist in either a globular or a fibrous form
How To Use actin In A Sentence
- But if you're just play-acting, RP is all a bit of fun, along with the humorous OOC asides. "Grow till tall. They all, in the end, will fall."
- Katherine spoke softly, sometimes hesitantly and sometimes in a rush, with a great deal more emotional inflection than the voice she uses when acting the cool professional.
- A vacuum absorbing device absorbs the smooth plane of the extracting device and the socket connector is positioned on the circuit board, thus achieving the goal of automatic assembling.
- I didn't know my success was going to be so big and that I would become 'the subtractor', always subtracting six years. Life and style | guardian.co.uk
- His casual reaction, "you're overreacting," "these things happen, right?" suggests they've gone through this before, with presumably the more recent procedure she discussed with her gyno. Samantha Zalaznick: Mad Men Recap: Help!
- acting as if nothing borne in mind is the best revenge.it's all for myself to live better.
- The paper hangs in its box frame, edges furling and contracting.
- As soon as this began to thicken, Neb carefully removed it with a wooden spatula; this accelerated the evaporation, and at the same time prevented it from contracting an empyreumatic flavor. The Mysterious Island
- This can not be done through any system of methods, neither are narrow interests or unexacting tasks sufficient to arouse all that the soul has now to give. The Unfolding Life A Study of Development with Reference to Religious Training
- He was coaxed into a reading and soon found himself studying with an acting coach, having his long hair cut to marine length for the part.