- a chromosome with the centromere near one end so that one chromosomal arm is short and one is long
How To Use acrocentric chromosome In A Sentence
- Dismissing a writ appeal filed by the State, a Division Bench comprising Justice D. Murugesan and Justice M. Duraiswamy agreed with the student's counsel, Isaac Mohanlal, that the acrocentric chromosome of the nucleus of living cells does not have a static position and hence it could be drawn vertically upward or vertically downward or even horizontally. The Hindu - Front Page
- The petitioner had said that he drew and labelled the parts of acrocentric chromosome as required in question number 19 in Section B of the biology question paper. The Hindu - Front Page
- Agreeing with his submissions, the Division Bench said that the question, 'Draw and label the parts of acrocentric chromosome,' does not mention that the diagram should be depicted only in a particular position. The Hindu - Front Page
- an acrocentric chromosome
- Examinations to award three more marks to a Plus Two student who was denied those marks in the public examinations held in March this year for having drawn a diagram of 'acrocentric chromosome' in a different position than the way it was printed in the biology textbook. The Hindu - Front Page
- The distribution of acrocentric chromosomes among the karyotypes of species in each branch is shown.