- the most common form of acne; usually affects people from puberty to young adulthood
How To Use acne vulgaris In A Sentence
- Acne vulgaris is a decorticate model with a multifactorial etiology including androgen stimulation of sebum production. Denver Post: News: Breaking: Local
- It was the label affixed to them: “acne vulgaris,” our family doctor had said. The Dark Side of Innocence
- This subtype resembles acne vulgaris, but with the absence of comedones.
- Conclusion The abnormal sex hormones levels show that patients with Acne vulgaris have a endocrine disorder.
- Using its Penetrating Therapeutics ™ technologies, Obagi Medical's products are designed to improve penetration of agents across the skin barrier for common and visible skin conditions in adult skin including chloasma, melasma, senile lentigines, acne vulgaris and sun damage. FinanzNachrichten.de: Aktuelle Nachrichten