How To Use acid dye In A Sentence
- Eosin Y is an anionic or acid dye in spite of the fact that a solution of the sodium salt of eosin is basic in reaction.
- In acid dyes, which are good for dyeing wool, silk, and acrylics, the chromophores are part of a negative ion.
- The protoplasm is clear, and contains a number of very fine granules, which stain with acid dyes, such as eosin, or with neutral dyes, and are therefore called oxyphil or neutrophil (Fig. 454, P). V. Angiology. 2. The Blood
- By adding the dye in portions this difficulty is overcome and more level shades are obtained; it is met with in all cases of jigger dyeing, but it is most common in dyeing cotton or wool with basic dyes like magenta, auramine, methyl violet or brilliant green, and in dyeing wool with acid dyes like acid green, formyl violets, azo scarlet, or acid yellow. The Dyeing of Cotton Fabrics A Practical Handbook for the Dyer and Student
- The company's products consist of three kinds and forty categories of Dyestuffs - sulphur dyes, direct dyes, acid dyes besides intermediates - Sulphanilic acid and Sulphanilic acid sodium salt.
- An acid dye colorimetry method was developed for the determination of cyclovirobuxine D and its tablets.
- The true nucleoli are oxyphil, i.e., they stain with acid dyes. I. Embryology. 1. The Animal Cell