[ US /əˈkutɝmənt/ ]
- clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing
How To Use accouterment In A Sentence
- Greece's accomplishments to accouterment its accessible arrears have had a "able alpha", the Intercivic Monetary Fund (IMF) and Eubraidingan Union (EU) accept said.
- With all that spouted on, Meetings and shift being over, I had to run and pick up some accouterments for my pick up game of UNCHARTED SEAS by Spartan Games that evening (Saturday). Cold Wars 2010 wrap up « Third Point of Singularity
- Therefore, the person asking this question could be furnished with an answer by simply reflecting on what it is like to be exposed to the accouterments of privilege out of her reach. Advisor: Was it cruel to let poor kids in India play with my iPod? Boing Boing
- Reminiscent of the French Riviera, yet situated on the very American Las Vegas Strip, Azure offers an abundance of luxury accouterment and celebrity sightings. Vegas' Perfect Poolside Dining
- It was a storage mechanism, not a fighting or a ceremonial one and it meant no tsuba had been affixed, for the tsuba, the handguard that kept the fingers off the sharpness of the blade and caught opposing blades as they slid down toward the hands, was a fighting accouterment or—many were extraordinary works of art in their own right—an esthetic device. A Bob Lee Swagger eBook Boxed Set
- From ancient elegance to Ming and Qing liveliness the jade fish accouterment became more agile, from which we can see something about the aesthetic progress.
- Every day I will reinvent the dress with layers, accessories and all kinds of accouterments, the majority of which will be vintage, hand-made, or hand-me-down goodies ... The Uniform Project
- Day after day, the 384th's industrious and skilled mechanics had, one by one, stripped each B - 17 of the accouterments of war: .50-cal Brownings, most turrets, armor plate, and oxygen systems.
- Investing more heavily in facilities, support staff and the other accouterments that have become essential to life in college athletics 'fast lane. Missouri shows how schools pay a price for football success
- “The Kaiser” has made a wonderful effort in cataloging and indexing a large collection of Prussian headgear, uniform tunics, overcoats and accouterments from a time period extending from 1860 to 1910. Your History Moment: Prussian Uniforms from 1860 to 1910 « Third Point of Singularity