[ UK /ɐkˈɔːd/ ]
[ US /əˈkɔɹd/ ]
[ US /əˈkɔɹd/ ]
- sympathetic compatibility
- a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters
the two parties were in agreement
concurrence of opinion
we are in accord with your proposal
The colors don't harmonize
Their ideas concorded
allow to have
grant a privilege
How To Use accord In A Sentence
- The resettlement fee shall be calculated according to the number of agricultural population to be resettled.
- According to police and prosecutors, the two got into a fight after she told him he should be committed to a mental hospital.
- The funeral will be held according to church.
- According to what I read in a couple of dictionaries, "gild" means to decorate the outside of something, usually unnecessarily. Untwisted Vortex
- Email and Net abuse at work have become the number one reason why UK employees face the sack, according to a survey out today.
- According to the EPA, fish at the top of the aquatic food chain bioaccumulate methylmercury to a level approximately 1 million to 10 million times greater than dissolved concentrations found in surrounding waters. Field and Stream Report: The Truth about Mercury and the Fish You Eat
- Canadians were unhappy with so-called intrusive questions, the aggravation of filling it out and even a few were convinced the census was part of a government plot, according to Thestar.com - Home Page
- The friend had also overheard the man say he had disposed of the handgun used in the crime, according to the in - formant. Just A 'Random' Crime
- The contacts for the USB connector are even gold-plated to ensure better conductivity, according to Razer.
- According to noted plant ecologist Andre Clewell, this vegetative mix is normally found on the coast - more than 15 miles away.