How To Use accipitrine In A Sentence
- With so many details to remember, it is understandable that many birders are intimidated by this accipitrine affinity.
- In the research block, portraits of senior members of the Saudi royal family hang on the walls: impassive, accipitrine faces staring down upon the French scientists recruited to save the bird that is a royal obsession.
- These three accipitrine hawks are fairly similar in voice.
- During a trip, however, on the Continent, in the autumn of 1871, I found in the Zoological Museum at Frankfort, what appeared to be the accipitrine model, in a very striking likeness to our bird.
- The primary predators of all flock participants are accipitrine hawks (Accipiter cooperii or A. striatus).
- Not the friendliest neighbor in the rain forest, the goshawk (accipitrine forest hawk) is one of the most secretive of birds when it comes to nesting.
- Tall, lean, with strong, bold features, a keen, scholarly, accipitrine nose, thin, expressive lips, great solemnity and impressiveness of voice and manner, he was my early model of a classic orator.