- denoting a quantity consisting of 20 items or units
- the cardinal number that is the sum of nineteen and one
How To Use 20 In A Sentence
- Laura Wade's Posh, timed to open as the Tories edged into power in May 2010, reminded us just what we were in for: overprivileged hooligans in drinking-society blazers who trash a pub as thoughtlessly as they will trash the country. Dominic Cooke: a life in theatre
- Spending on a perennial effort to expand gambling at race tracks, known as "racino," increased four-fold to about $620,000 in 2010. StarTribune.com rss feed
- Assuming that 15 pound breaking strain line is used, an angler using monofilament might have to use a six or eight ounce sinker and use a 20 lb class rod to carry that sinker weight.
- As the holiday movie season winds down, we thought we'd preview the films of 2003 to see which ones stand out and which should stand down.
- In 2005, the Mugabe government launched what it called a slum clearance scheme, that bulldozed major shantytowns, brutally displacing hundreds of thousands of people. CNN Transcript Mar 24, 2007
- Mr. Sorapong, 35 years old, selected industrial estate developers Hemaraj Land & Development PCL and Amata Corporation PCL among his top picks, with Hemaraj returning 147% over the course of 2010 and Amata providing a 99% return on investment. Real Estate
- When the new student funding system was devised in 2010 the figure was just 28%. Times, Sunday Times
- He adjusts the focus of the Carl Zeiss 120 mm macro lens, which allows him to work very close up.
- The largest of these primitive ‘trees’ were giant lycopods reaching upwards of 20 meters, but most of the plants grew to less than a meter above the ground.
- One in 20 changed their marital status to appeal to employers and five per cent falsely claimed to play golf. The Sun