- being one more than fifteen
- the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one
How To Use 16 In A Sentence
- Hamed will go on a publicity tour around the States next week before entering training camp on February 16.
- Despite imperial successes at St. Gotthard (1664), Growardein and Neuhäusel in Hungary ceded to the Ottomans (1664, at Vasvár). 2. The Habsburg Monarchy
- More than 160,000 people signed a petition opposing his return. Times, Sunday Times
- From the early 1620s, coastal Indians supplied wampum (sacred shell beads, polished and strung in strands, belts, or sashes) to Dutch traders who exchanged it with inland natives for beaver pelts.
- Saint – Germain, the king accorded letters-patent; and all the rest, abbatial charter, and royal letters, was confirmed in 1654 by the Chamber of Accounts and the Parliament. Les Miserables
- [Posted August 16, 2010 by corbet] [Kernel] Posted Aug 16, 2010 16: 44 UTC (Mon) by corbet LWN.net
- Their pastorals, both published in 1651, offered choices to Royalists in the aftermath of the crushing defeat at Worcester.
- He was born circa 1600.
- During these conferences the alteration proposed by Briggs was agreed upon; and on his return from his second visit to Edinburgh in 1617 he accordingly published the first chiliad of his logarithms. Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, Volume 4, Part 3 "Brescia" to "Bulgaria"
- In 1672, when Mars was in the vicinity of the three Psi stars of Aquarius, the time was ripe for obtaining the first reliable parallax of Mars.