- being ten more than one hundred ten
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and twelve
How To Use 120 In A Sentence
- He adjusts the focus of the Carl Zeiss 120 mm macro lens, which allows him to work very close up.
- Patients received a conditioning regimen that consisted of total body irradiation (1375 cGy in 11 fractions) with partial lung shielding, thiotepa (10 mg/kg), cyclophosphamide (120 mg/kg), and rabbit antithymocyte globulin (1.5 mg/kg). EurekAlert! - Breaking News
- How many fathers would drive their daughter 120 miles through mountainous terrain so she could attend weekly ballet and singing lessons?
- Species with 120 chromosomes are classified as functional diploid species, species with 250 chromosomes as functional tetraploid species, and with 500 chromosomes as functional octaploids.
- Exact positions of the 120 pegs will depend on the state of the beach due to the recent coastal erosion.
- We talk about why the new generation slipstream is not the fusion of literary fiction and SF/F. Fri 1200 Remembering Robert Anton WILSON Archive 2007-08-01
- This camera also supports high-speed continuous shooting of images at the maximum 10-MP size (3648 x 2736) at 10 fps, and offers a sport continuous mode, which allows for continuous shooting at up to approximately 120 fps*, and a function for recording high-definition movies with stereo sound. Digital camera reviews, photography news and views
- The council claimed its ambition to support the results of the scheme financially could not be achieved unless more than 120 employees were made redundant.
- However, there are 120 moneybags written to oppose the abolition of estate duty.
- The system of 27 Pyle-O-Lite floodlights were to be located on 3-120 foot galvanized steel towers as well as on top of both West Toronto and Lambton coaling plants.