single vs married
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- existing alone or consisting of one entity or part or aspect or individual
- being or characteristic of a single thing or person
- not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
- characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
- not married or related to the unmarried state
- hit a single
The welfare state was not set up to support vast families or single mothers in inter-generational welfare dependency.
Other products include extended-shelf-life and aseptic products in single-serve containers sold at convenience stores and multipacks at club stores.
Though stiff-necked and officious, the commanders aren't demonized nor singled out for blame.
- joined in matrimony
- of or relating to the state of marriage
- a person who is married
I shall be glad when the last of my daughters is married off.
As you start your married life together hand in hand, may all the things you're hoping for turn out the way you've planned.
Jim had hustled over quietly and begun to help out with the horseshoeing, expecting ridicule from the likes of Hugh Glass or old Zeke Williams, who had just arrived at the rendezvous, but, to his surprise, the fact that he was married to a woman of such pure fire produced the very opposite of the effect he had feared.