cloudy vs clear vs sunny vs bright
- (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- lacking definite form or limits
- full of or covered with clouds
Sony Pictures Animation has a full slate of films including the mouth-watering 3D comedy Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which opened as the #1 movie in North America on September 18, Hotel Transylvania, now in pre-production and, in association with Columbia Pictures, The Smurfs, now in production.
But I think the book, or even the website should give a total account of the history of star trek and just say if historical events are cloudy this happened but it wasn't a major item in star trek loure and it just kind of made the second page.
If one can speak of a vocal Achilles heel, then Miss Roocroft's is still her cloudy diction.
- pass an inspection or receive authorization
- free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment
- be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- grant authorization or clearance for
- the state of being free of suspicion
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- free from flaw or blemish or impurity
- free of restrictions or qualifications
- clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible
- readily apparent to the mind
- (especially of a title) free from any encumbrance or limitation that presents a question of fact or law
- in an easily perceptible manner
Elisabeth found herself with a straggle of colonists in a mosquito-ridden, uncleared jungle where sandflies bored into the skin of the feet and the clay soil was so intractable that nothing would grow.
In 2005, the Mugabe government launched what it called a slum clearance scheme, that bulldozed major shantytowns, brutally displacing hundreds of thousands of people.
There is already one clear parallel between them.