Difference between region and mesoamerica
- a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth
- the extended spatial location of something
- a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
- the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of')
When the new foods that came from the Americas - peppers, summer squash and especially tomatoes - took hold in the region, a number of closely related dishes were born, including what we call ratatouille - and a man from La Mancha calls pisto, an Ikarian Greek calls soufiko and a Turk calls turlu.
You see that you're undershooting and so, leaving the throttle as is, you attempt to flatten your descent path by lifting the nose a bit - and you enter the region of reverse command.
She is also part of a large group of oceanographers and taphonomists of the SSETI project (Shelf / Slope Taphonomic Initiative) examining carbonate preservation and destruction across the shelf and slope regions in Gulf of Mexico and Bahamas using submersibles.
- Mexico and Central America
Not until 1942 was it publicly asserted that the Olmec was the " mother culture " of Mesoamerica i.e., Mexico plus Central America.
Made from the beans of the tropical plant Theobroma cacao, cocoa was a favorite drink of ancient Maya and Aztec people in Mesoamerica.
Only five animals are known to have been domesticated in precontact America: the turkey in Mesoamerica, the guinea pig and llama/alpaca in the Andes, the Muscovy duck in tropical South America, and the dog throughout both continents.