Difference between military and police
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- the military forces of a nation
Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the
The battery-operated doll comes complete with walkie-talkie and a wardrobe choice of military fatigues or bolero jacket and gold trousers.
Why be all miffy and hissy and in a bitch-slapping mood guys, about not being in the military when you can do the work you like in prisons and police forces?
- the force of policemen and officers
- maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
There were 42 free-kicks, two penalties, four bookings and three players sent off, two of whom had to be escorted from the pitch by police.
It got so bad that 12 patrolmen and two police dogs were kept on duty outside the home for several days.
According to police and prosecutors, the two got into a fight after she told him he should be committed to a mental hospital.