- 1) That principally means him and us... and whomever he cares to invite.
- 2) So he devoutly wished that whomever his son was lucky or foolish enough to fall in love with would have plenty of money.
- 3) She and Ginny tried to cope as well as they could, with help from whomever of Livy's aunts could spare the time.
- 4) Baker would simply smile that silly smile and refuse to be distracted from whomever he was stalking.
- 5) He also seems to be more focused on his personal image than the state of our nation ..... whomever is doing his PR needs a new approach.
- 6) In fact I would go out of my way to ensure she would not be elected by joining whomever is going against her.
- 7) My bias stands on history, a history of near on 35 years on the front lines, cleaning up the messes mad by experts, carrying the agenda of whomever is paying the bill.
- 8) Get rid of the points and give the gear to whomever is providing the best content.
- 9) Otherwise you're just fapping on whatever geek power you think you have, and not doing any quality control on what gets send to whomever is asking for your help.
- 10) We now have a new POTUS ... it he keeps going the way he is, whomever is POTUS next will have a field day looking back on this administration.
- 11) Whether or not the man holding the title deserved respect, the title itself certainly does, therefore, whomever is holding the title POTUS, deserves respect.
- 12) I can't go, but I'm certain whomever gets to will feel very lucky to have you helping mentor this year.
- 13) Lots of cash to pay whomever is taking care of Trig ...
- 14) ‘Growers must always be allowed to do business with whomever they wish.’
- 15) ‘I vote for whomever is closest to my personal goal and not to what a particular party or view holds dear.’
- 16) ‘How do we expect to be secure in our region unless we agree completely with everything said by whomever happens to be in power?’
- 17) ‘Most important, I had many friends there who offered to help and introduce us to whomever we wanted to meet.’
- 18) ‘As a single man, he is entitled to see whomever he wants.’
- 1) Someone, whoever he was, had solved their problem of Delia Jones.
- 2) I was expecting the back of whoever it was to thump into my chest where I could hold her.
- 3) Sister Celeste had done everything humanly possible to protect Lucy from whoever was following her.
- 4) ‘Therefore, whoever offers the best level of service will win the most business.’
- 5) ‘The IFS concludes that taxes would have gone up whoever won the last election, because it was the only way to balance the books.’
- 6) ‘Both teams tend to have the attitude that whoever wins this one wins the tournament, even if last year they discovered otherwise.’
- 7) ‘For us, whoever wins the debate gets to have their cake and eat it too.’
- 8) ‘We're going to look at some of the tough challenges ahead for whoever wins the White House.’
- 9) ‘Both Mr Dowd and Mr Sosnik forecast that whoever wins two of the three big battlegrounds will probably be the next president.’
- 10) ‘Certainly whoever wins this year's senior football title will have earned it.’
- 11) ‘There'll be no doubt this year that whoever wins it will deserve to be All-Ireland champions.’
- 12) ‘We started out in South Africa back in April and whoever wins the title will deserve it.’
- 13) ‘Life for me is going to be pretty good whoever wins the election.’
- 14) ‘There is also a very attractive doll on offer to whoever can guess her name.’
- 15) ‘Analysts believe that whoever wins the election this year will be seen as a legitimate leader.’
- 16) ‘The best athlete doesn't always win, but then whoever said sport was fair?’
- 17) ‘All of this means that whoever wins Tuesday's election might wish he hadn't.’
- 18) ‘The high turnout was welcomed by both camps as a sign that whoever wins the battle will have a clear mandate to lead the party.’
- 19) ‘We are playing for second place in the Pool in the World Cup next year so whoever wins on Saturday has the advantage.’
- 20) ‘A prize is on offer to whoever comes up with the winning name for Mrs Mason's new shop.’
- 21) ‘The showcase award is rated as one of the music industry's most important, and can provide a platform for whoever wins it.’
- 22) ‘The next nine deals are started by whoever won the previous deal, and this player can begin with any legal card or combination.’
- 23) ‘Farmers had to sell to whoever would offer a price for their goods.’
- 24) ‘But whoever loses, regardless of whether it is by six goals or one, it will be devastating.’
- 25) ‘Yet the sitter, whoever he might be, regards us with an air of quiet confidence.’
- 26) ‘One of the most important things for America is to know who actually won, whoever that may be.’
- 27) ‘Some people will always be slow whoever else is in the pool.’
- 28) ‘And Lou is certainly not going to be the first to jump to the defence of the arsonists, whoever they may be.’
- 29) ‘But it's up to the players who are called upon to step into their shoes - whoever they are.’
- 30) ‘Try to have a good day today, wherever you are, whatever you do, whoever is near, if no one is near.’
- 31) ‘Fortunately, the strength of the squad is such that, whoever takes the field, the side will not be seriously weakened.’
- 32) ‘In any case, why raise the question, for whoever in his right mind ever suggested that everything is false?’