- 1) An abbreviation of Wednesday.
- 2) personal The speaker/writer alone. (The use of we in the singular is the editorial we, used by writers and others, including royalty—the royal we—as a less personal substitute for I. The reflexive case of this sense of we is ourself.)
- 3) personal Plural form of you, including everyone being addressed.
- 4) personal The speakers/writers, or the speaker/writer and at least one other person.
- 5) The plural nominative case of the of the first person; the word with which a person in speaking or writing denotes a number or company of which he is one, as the subject of an action expressed by a verb.
- 6) The speakers/writers, or the speaker/writer and at least one other person.
- 1) Alternative spelling of µs.
- 2) North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
- 3) An old spelling of use.
- 4) colloquial me
- 5) personal me and at least one other person; the objective case of we.
- 6) Used as the direct object of a verb.
- 7) Used as the object of a preposition.
- 8) Used as the indirect object of a verb.
- 9) The persons speaking, regarded as an object; ourselves; -- the objective case of we. See we.
- 1) I walked Charlotte back to her flat, and while we walked she asked me a lot of questions about Marianne and her painting.
- 2) She's always saying we don't spend enough time, just the two of us.
- 3) Science, discovery, commercial achievement, social problems, the rise and fall of nations -- all come to us and claim attention, but we brush them aside as we repeat, with passionate earnestness: What shall _we_ be -- _we, ourselves_ -- in the coming time?
- 4) As we entered the theatre lobby, we were stopped by the police, detained, and all our packages searched.
- 5) Our family has no income and we have two children, home, car note, and ect..we are on our way to loosing everything.
- 6) Thinkofwhy…there is power in NUMBERS..and we have them out numbered…all its going to take are some cases with a high profile..a congressman/ or woman, a few actors etc… and things are going to change real soon..its already started, like a big boulder of truth going down hill..we MUST do our part and spread the word.
- 7) Because we don't really have two holes; we have five:
- 8) we cannot� be free as long as our human rights are violated, as long� as we don't have economic equality and as long as we� are not participating in gender-balanced political bodies.
- 9) "Although we have much more significant goals for the future of AOL, he continued, we are pleased with this quarter's internal and external trends."
- 10) But how we do it, we get the Saudi delegate who's now accepting the finger pressure of the Dude to have a little furrow on her brow to show she's surmising that what makes it possible must be total FEAR.
- 11) well welcome to my world..as a member of a working migrant family , that's all we knew was to move to where the work was and we didn't make what GM pays..we survived and are better people for it..even though some Anglos think otherwise ... james
- 12) ‘Two weeks later Clare was moved to a children's home and we didn't see her any more.’
- 13) ‘we're hoping to do that this year.’
- 14) ‘A problem also touched upon in Ben's comments is the fact that we ex-pats are not allowed to vote in our countries of residence either.’
- 15) ‘Can't we politicians all just get along?’
- 16) ‘we all have to die some day.’
- 17) ‘we all need someone we can talk to.’
- 18) ‘They used to give we a hard time on the road.’
- 19) ‘Next we shall analyse the influence of economic status on various aspects of life, such as standard of living and education of children.’
- 20) ‘Still others say the queen was disposed to say ‘we are not amused’ whenever the conversation took a ribald turn.’
- 21) ‘‘My my, aren't we looking nice today,’ she said and got his attention.’
- 22) ‘Now are we going to get dressed and go to school?’
- 23) ‘‘Hello, Brian. How are we feeling today?’’
- 1) Anything west of the Mississippi is still Indian territory to us.
- 2) Perhaps in her way she'd been more prescient than any of us -- me, Marianne or her lover.
- 3) The other day someone anonymously sent us a newspaper clipping, dated a few years back.
- 4) Diary Entry by Alan MacDonald (about the author) yahooBuzzArticleHeadline = 'Let\'s use the Health Care bill as an Obama "teaching moment"'; yahooBuzzArticleSummary = 'Let\'s use the Health Care bill as an Obama \'teaching moment\' --- not him \'teaching us\ 'but us \'teaching him\'! '
- 5) Think something along the lines of ¨you don't love us anymore¨ or ¨you´ve forgotten about us¨ or any other number of guilt-inducing jabs.
- 6) Let us not allow depression to govern * us* as it does the rest of the masses.
- 7) What the vanishing bees are telling us is the same thing the vanishing field birds are telling us~ we are at a critical ecologicalthresholdin our evolution and unless we take dramatic steps to change our life threatening habits&excesses and, instead, embrace ourinterconnection with nature~ theecosystem will collapse and the human being as a species willeventuallygo the way of the vanishing bees.
- 8) The ones that you want to use to describe me, or bean; use to create a new identity for *us* because your politics insist that refering to us as women, as female, is somehow disenfranchising to someone else?
- 9) They will trade with us, they will teach us and you all know they have much to teachand they will come to our aid in times of trouble.
- 10) Rather than learn from us or work with us, they seek to destroy us
- 11) When asked in an interview in 2002 what a proper response for the us to 9-11 would be, the renowned political philosopher and activist, Noam Chomsky, answered that whatever answer one gives, it should at least satisfy the most elementary moral truism that I can think of, namely that if some act is right for us, it is right for others; if it's wrong for others, it's wrong for us.
- 12) He is for us, with all the infinity of his being; with all the omnipotence of his love; with all the infallibility of his wisdom; arrayed in all his divine attributes, he is for us,eternally and immutably for us; for us when yon blue skies shall be rolled up like a worn out vesture; for us throughout eternity.
- 13) ‘let us know’
- 14) ‘we asked him to come with us’
- 15) ‘both of us’