- 1) Some of the papers had no hesitation in providing fictitious quotes.
- 2) The little I had, I spent on providing myself with an adequate wardrobe.
- 3) Ryle didn't relish the idea of providing General Bannol with an explanation, either.
- 4) The DEA's providing a criminal service for the people they're supposed to be fighting.
- 5) ‘Those working in these sectors can work all through the night, providing certain conditions are met.’
- 6) ‘Please understand, I have nothing against these vehicles, providing they are used in the proper manner.’
- 7) ‘I see a job change in seven months, providing you look around to find the right one.’
- 8) ‘There is a sizeable demand for a decked car park, providing it is sensitively built.’
- 9) ‘Can't see the BBC having any issues with tv-on-demand, providing they can get statistics from it.’
- 10) ‘That will be enough to be a good economist, no matter how little, providing you are a good thinker and clear writer.’
- 11) ‘They can do as they wish, providing it's not jeopardizing the rights of others, which they are with mine.’
- 12) ‘It's a result that means they will play in the Heineken Cup next season providing they retain their place in the Premiership.’
- 13) ‘The dogs are fed at Elmwood according to their owners' request, providing Burton is satisfied that it is a suitable diet.’
- 14) ‘The barbeque and entertainment is included in the admission fee, providing tickets are bought before the day of the game.’
- 15) ‘The plan will be put to the National Assembly, providing it is passed by the Pembrokeshire NHS Trust today.’
- 16) ‘Anyone can join, providing they stump up the £40 life membership fee and get a member to propose them.’
- 17) ‘It is for the most part a procedure of choice, providing the relevant criteria of the legislation are carried out’
- 18) ‘Perhaps Dr Oakley would care to take issue with them, providing they're qualified enough.’
- 19) ‘There are good paths, or so it seems, and the less able-bodied can hire an electric buggy providing they book in advance.’
- 20) ‘Even Dolly can be reasonably good at not making a mess when she's asked, providing she's asked nicely, of course.’
- 21) ‘Richard Stephenson will take Connolly's place providing he comes through a late fitness test on a hamstring.’
- 1) All fingerprints provided voluntarily for purposes of elimination had to be destroyed the minute the elimination process was complete.
- 2) Mrs Lucas left notice in her will for mourning rings to be provided for you all.
- 3) By the time they staggered to their feet in the clearing, the blazing tent provided a ruddy backdrop to their fight.
- 4) Newspapers had provided Giler's initial wealth; in 1977, he'd acquired his first daily in Baltimore.
- 5) ‘Chandu may be put back with his mother in a couple of days, provided his condition continues to be stable.’
- 6) ‘Namibia will be allowed to sell 10 tonnes, provided it meets the conditions set by Cites.’
- 7) ‘Chemistry can become your best friend, provided you get the right guidance.’
- 8) ‘In personal and general conversation we accept all versions, provided we can understand what is being said.’
- 9) ‘They can contain multiple topics, provided that the well-formedness condition on the topic construction is met.’
- 10) ‘At each locus, polymorphism can be maintained provided that two conditions are met.’
- 11) ‘Repairs can be acceptable provided the proportions are not destroyed.’
- 12) ‘So most greens accept air conditioning now, provided that it is set no colder than 26 degrees.’
- 13) ‘Gardaí consented to bail being set, provided the two defendants adhered strictly to the conditions.’
- 14) ‘Register Apple readers don't mind paying for something that brings utility, provided it's fast and it works.’
- 15) ‘They can now come within the new block exemption for vertical restraints, provided that the conditions therein are met.’
- 16) ‘Where still in place, this material will pose no danger to health - provided it is in good condition and is not disturbed.’
- 17) ‘For the avoidance of doubt, Malton market will reopen, provided we can reasonable comply with these new conditions’
- 18) ‘There is a strong argument for this, provided you have a basic understanding of investment markets.’
- 19) ‘The board of Aer Lingus will start looking for a buyer in the New Year, provided the unions accept the deal currently on the table.’
- 20) ‘Bangalore could get back its greenery, which has brought it much fame, provided a lot of thought goes into this.’
- 21) ‘It is legal for them to do so, provided that they bring this to customers' attention before an order is placed.’
- 22) ‘The Court accepted such evidence, provided it was founded upon recognized psychiatric procedures.’
- 23) ‘The dairy supplied the fridge provided you sold only their brand.’
- 24) ‘I am here to help you, provided you supply me with the right information.’