- 1) Tried some once and nearly went hyper in the show.
- 2) Associated Press The group has raised more than $1 million to seed its effort against what it calls hyper-partisanship.
- 3) That really knows not only what we call hyper - local, which is what is happening in your community, but what is happening in -- you know, in your Taiwan, in your India, in your Vietnam.
- 4) BASH: Senator McCain said that he wants to end what he calls hyper partisanship and he gave some details on how he would intend to do that.
- 5) Governor Spitzer accusing his opponents and critics of what he called hyper - partisanship, fear mongering and being anti-immigrant.
- 6) It's a compelling analogy, because when you encounter what he referred to as the hyper variety, then the productive resources of a society are diverted to dealing with that problem.
- 7) Razer also threw in what it calls "hyper response technology" into its ABXY face buttons.
- 8) Walters said Hudgins is taking an antidepressant, two medications to help him sleep and a medication to counteract what he called hyper-impulsivity.
- 9) Aquila and Theodotion follow the reading of Masorah and, in Ps. viii, translate the title hyper tes getthitidos; yet this same reading is said by Bellarmine ( "Explanatio in Psalmos", Paris,
- 10) I really wish that women in hyper-masculinised industries would call a spade a spade.
- 11) ‘Whenever his friends or family were around he became extremely energetic and hyper.’
- 12) ‘Next week will see the gates of Unionism come crushing down, be prepared to see the siege mentality go into hyper speed.’
- 13) ‘The long car ride and Red Bulls we had pounded left him hyper and a little crazy.’
- 14) ‘You get a smiley, hyper, crazy kid who was just so out there it was a wonder where he got his energy from.’
- 15) ‘Now I'm hyper and freaked out, and at the same time too depressed to work.’
- 16) ‘Williams was so hyper it made Faulkner ‘look like a Zen Buddhist, even with his twitching’.’
- 17) ‘I hate going even without these barriers so I'm on hyper alert for anything that might lead me down that path.’
- 18) ‘They're not only super sexy, they also are totally hyper and so much fun onstage.’
- 19) ‘Beth's hyper as it is and has a bit of a caffeine intolerance.’
- 20) ‘They make us hyper and overexcited and, once faded, leave us grumpy or exhausted or or tearful or craving more.’
- 21) ‘Maybe there's been so much rejection from past peers that she acts hyper to get attention.’
- 22) ‘Naturally, Olive was hyper, the way the woman was talking she had the job and it was only a matter of signing a contract.’
- 23) ‘I'm slowly losing the slight hyper buzz I had going on this afternoon, but that's okay.’
- 24) ‘A generation will grow up even more fickle than before, hyper consumers, hedonists.’
- 25) ‘It gives me the right to be hyper and full of zest and energy, or slow and devoid of all unique thought.’
- 26) ‘I had hoped the dogs would be less excited, but when have they ever been anything but hyper to meet guests?’
- 27) ‘Refreshingly frank and unaffected, he loves a chat and concedes that he's often hyper.’
- 28) ‘I was still feeling exhausted from the last week, so had a strong coffee just before going on and felt a bit hyper for the first hour or so.’
- 29) ‘My two girls, Romy, who's three and a half and Honor who's just one and half, were hyper with all the activity.’
- 30) ‘He waves away a hotel employee bearing refreshments: coffee makes him hyper.’