How To Use wormseed In A Sentence
- Wormseed Chenopodium ambrosiodes is, according to Jim Duke,* widely used in the tropics as a dewormer. THE NATURAL REMEDY BIBLE
- Other artemisias, some American, are also called wormwood; still others include southernwood, tarragon, silver king Artemisia, old woman, or dusty miller, Roman wormwood, sagebrush, and the Levant wormseed, which yields santonin.
- One of the farmers in southern Carroll County who raised wormseed was Larry Haines, now a state senator.
- Most of the wormseed of commerce comes from the steppes of the northern portion of Turkestan whence it finds its way to Moscow and Western Europe.
- He says that the impression that wormseed oil is produced from a wild herb of that name is misleading.
- This plant is closely related to the parent plant of American wormseed oil.