- a local area network that uses high frequency radio signals to transmit and receive data over distances of a few hundred feet; uses ethernet protocol
How To Use WLAN In A Sentence
- Mexico, Ecuador finish in scoreless draw at New Meadowlands Stadium Soccer News: MLS, U.S., World & World Cup Scores, Standing & Scores
- The natural vegetation on most of it is tall lowland forest, with shorter montane forests at higher elevations.
- The region is an interior lowland sheltered from direct marine influences.
- Before marriage, a man will lie awake thinking about something you said; after marriage , he'll fall asleep before you finish saying it. Helen Rowland
- Most lowland farmers keep some dairy cattle and rear calves as well as wintering and fattening sheep and lambs.
- Although Mitchell grasses (Astrebla spp.) may be common along drainage lines in adjacent lowland ecoregions (Gulf Plains and Channel Country), it is only in the downs that Mitchell grasses dominate regional vegetation. Mitchell grass downs
- ICE hasn't listed any native Filipino on its "gangbanger" watchlist or detention cells in the past few years, although insignificant remnants of Pinoy street gangs like Akrho and Bahala Na Gang sporadically surface in known Filipino communities here and in Carson, Glendale, Eagle Rock, San Fernando Valley, Rowland Heights, West Covina and Hawthorne. undefined
- The moist eastern slopes of the Andes tumble to dank, humid, jungle lowlands whose rivers are the highways for transportation.
- Habitat and Ecology: In lowland broad - leaved evergreen forest. Flowering: Aug.
- The area encompasses zones of subarctic mountain birch forest in the lowlands, heather and grassland higher up, and mountainous alpine terrain at the highest altitudes.