How To Use windburn In A Sentence
- I've always spoken quickly, and though I still do, now I merely give you a mild case of windburn rather than lift your scalp right off when I'm excited about something.
- Finch's face had also become a little redder through its windburn. THE FALLEN MAN
- A broad-spectrum sunscreen (one that protects against UVA and UVB rays) with SPF 30 or higher is a must; it can also protect against windburn.
- If your skin is windburned, sunburned or chapped, calm it with soap rich in soothing glycerin and aloe vera, and avoid bars with fragrances, which can further irritate the skin.
- Remember to protect the baby's face from windburn and sunburn.
- She's just an all-American babe with crow's feet and decades of windburn.
- The feat was the subject of a BBC1 999 programme last week and he received the Queen's Commendation for Bravery in the Air for the 1998 feat, in which he suffered windburn to his eyes because of the speed of the descent.