everything available; usually preceded by `the'
we took on the whole caboodle
for $10 you get the full treatment
we saw the whole shebang
a hotdog with the works
How To Use whole kit In A Sentence
- Yes, it's a truly woeful collection that for some reason my mother decided to ship over to me here, the whole kit and caboodle.
- The first floor is accessory heaven, bags, sunglasses, scarves, the whole kit and caboodle.
- Alternatively, you can pay ￡2266 and get the whole kit without handing over your old parts.
- I'm talking about the whole kit and caboodle here.
- Then they'll very often bring in the whole kit and caboodle for us to frame.
- I tried to keep my eyes on the road, and not think about my mother, and the day Aunt Caro called me from the carriage house to tell me someone had left the teakettle on all day, ruining the kettle and the stove, nearly setting fire to the whole kitchen. The Bird House
- I felt it was time the take responsibility for the whole kit and caboodle.
- He bought the whole kit and caboodle: computer, printer, and modem.
- Innovative design projects cooperated with big enterprises such as outdoor furniture, electric pressure cooker, the whole kitchen and so on.
- I mean the whole kit-and-kaboodle: the overall structure, and the narrative, the pacing and focalisation, the characterisation, the dialogue, the tone. Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time (1990-2005)