[ US /ˈwɔtɝɝ/ ]
- someone who waters plants or crops
- an assistant who supplies drinking water
How To Use waterer In A Sentence
- A new shrub to our garden this year is the summer flowering Spiraea japonica Anthony Waterer which is still blooming here well into October.
- I once shot a hole in a galvanized steel chicken waterer with one of those 65 gr SSS .22 rounds while shooting at a possum in the hen house through a nopen access door. Chicken Owner Targets Opossum, Shoots Own Leg
- A feeder, a hutch or cage, and a waterer constitute basic rabbit-keeping equipment.
- Most importantly, it kept the heated, automatic waterers for the 75 sheep in the barn from freezing.
- Watchers are notorious pencil sharpeners, ribbon changers, plant waterers, home repairers and abhorrers of messy rooms or messy pages.
- Dip their little heads in the poultry waterer and soon they will be dipping their beaks into the water and raising their heads to swallow it down. Archive 2009-06-01
- Each pen had slatted metal flooring and contained a stainless steel self-feeder and one nipple waterer to allow ad libitum access to feed and water.
- Here's an easy way to make a winter chicken waterer that is inexpensive and really works.
- Change their bedding often, and keep their feeder and waterer clean and filled.
- Darn thing went clean through the now deceased possum and both sides of the waterer. Chicken Owner Targets Opossum, Shoots Own Leg