- (Norse mythology) the hall in which the souls of heros slain in battle were received by Odin
How To Use Walhalla In A Sentence
- My first Hex experience happened down by Walhalla. My New Favorite Assignment
- Perhaps we can now fully understand why some stations that are in “pristine” condition, such as Walhalla, SC, with no obvious microsite biases, get “adjusted” by Hansen’s techniques. Hansen Frees the Code « Climate Audit
- I've heard the Northeast corner of the state, near Walhalla, is the best place to find moose. 100 Best Public-Land Hunts: North Dakota
- I like the PM down near Walhalla and the South Branch of the Ausable through the Mason Tract. What's Your Best Bug Hatch?
- If those old cordelle men could only come back for a while from their Walhalla, how they would crowd about that wind-splitting, fire-eating, iron beast, panting from its long run, and catching its breath for another plunge into the waste places and the night! The River and I
- I have been fishing, hiking, and hunting for 15 years in the SW corner of SC around Big Bend right outside of Walhalla and right over the line from your neck of the woods, and have only seen one hog. This is probably a more regional question than most; but is there a place in NW GA with good hog hunting?
- In Walhalla, an old gold-mining town in a narrow valley, disaster struck on the Tuesday night as an avalanche of water, rocks, silt and logs swept down over the town.
- After the close of the Franco-Prussian War, it was the thought of the aged Emperor to make this Arsenal, already crowded with an immense collection of arms, armor, and trophies, into a kind of Walhalla, -- a National Hall of In and Around Berlin
- It is the "Walhalla", the palace, which the giants have built for them at Wotan's bidding. The Standard Operaglass Detailed Plots of One Hundred and Fifty-one Celebrated Operas