- a chromogen formed in the intestine from the breakdown of bilirubin; yields urobilins on oxidation; some is excreted in the feces and some is resorbed and excreted in bile or urine
How To Use urobilinogen In A Sentence
- Urobilinogen reflect a more sensitive liver function.
- Urobilinogen Santonin (anthelminthic) Phenindione (anticoagulant) Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- Being a breakdown product of hemoglobin, urine is colored by urobilinogen and is more hypertonic than plasma and more acid.
- However, the lack of bile flow into the intestines will result in neither urobilinogen nor urobilin being found in the feces.
- Mesobilirubinogen, urobilinogen, and urobilin represent intestinal breakdown products of bilirubin catabolism. 220.