[ US /ˈəˌpɫɪŋk/ ]
- a transmission from Earth to a spacecraft or the path of such a transmission
How To Use uplink In A Sentence
- Some experiments also have a video downlink and a telecommand uplink which allows the scientists to control vital experiment parameters in real time from the ground.
- The invention furthermore discloses a transmission terminal of the uplink multiple - antenna in the TDD system.
- The technical challenges alone were substantial - the broadcast, handled by three different outlets (the BBC in London, and MTV and ABC in America), would rely heavily on satellite uplinks.
- We are currently communicating with them via satellite uplinks.
- The single command uplink and the image data downlinks are highly robust against hostile jamming.
- It takes pictures of the uplink signals and the downlink signals and then matches them.
- The intervention methods are divided into three organizational communication strategies:downlink communication, parallel communication and uplink communication.
- Each of the slave nodes has an uplink transceiver and a downlink transceiver, with the downlink transceiver ordinarily isolated by switches from the common bus.
- Basically you put the pictures on to the computer, compress them, and then uplink them onto the satellite through a dish that's about the size of a laptop.
- M.S. Rajasekhar, technician, has a few valid points to make about the new channel, which is uplinked from Singapore.