How To Use unwooded In A Sentence
- Also try the Zandvliet Chardonnay, the Astonvale Shiraz produced and the unwooded Astonvale Chardonnay and the Astonvale Crème.
- It's a classic, unwooded, mineral and green olive style Chablis with citrus fruit flavours and acidity that's as taut as a sail in a gale.
- They are confined to the unwooded shores of the Arctic Sea, rarely going far into the country, and having their proper home on the most desolate, cold, and forbidding part of the continent.
- I also ordered a bottle of the unwooded Chardonnay from Constantia Uitsig 1998 to match the fish starters.
- The dunes and strand support only a few species of xerophilous herbaceous plants and are characteristically unwooded. Ecoregions of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia (EPA)
- Clearly, the Herradura you refer to is something other than an unwooded silver and something not yet a reposado.
- The beautiful aged characters are achieved by a combination of wooded and unwooded.
- While chatting with him, we chose a bottle of the Banrock Station unwooded Chardonnay - a truly delightful wine and suitable to accompany everything on offer.