not selective or discriminating
unselective in her reading habits; her choices seemed completely random
How To Use unselective In A Sentence
- The fact the lottery is entirely random, and therefore unselective, seems to have been temporarily forgotten.
- unselective in her reading habits; her choices seemed completely random
- However, such an unselective policy has resulted in inestimable numbers of unnecessary exposures to radiation for little diagnostic yield.
- ‘With fish aggregation, you wind up taking a huge cross section of marine wildlife in a very unselective fishing method,’ says Scott Burns, World Wildlife Fund's marine stewardship counsel.
- And, just in case you hadn't guessed, only does Clover now grandly inform us that "this efficient but unselective way of killing animals is called trawling". Stop blaming the fishermen – Part I
- I would also avoid unselective baits, such as maggots and worms, as one of the beauties of the method is that it attracts large numbers of small fish, which are likely to get to the hook bait before the target bream.
- She was pretty but she was very outgoing and unselective, they were the main reasons she got so many guys.
- Despite a nice list of Web sites, he neglects to note primary sources available in translation and is unselective about secondary literature.
- Here was a violent, dangerous and aggressive psychopath with a long criminal record who was totally unselective in his approach to women.
- Each marked branch per plant was assigned to one of the following treatments: control, unselective pollination exclusion, and nocturnal pollination exclusion.