[ US /ənɹiˈvaɪzd/ ]
not improved or brought up to date
the book is still unrevised
How To Use unrevised In A Sentence
- Service sector output growth was unrevised at 0.6 per cent. Times, Sunday Times
- ‘With his economic forecasts largely unrevised, his fiscal arithmetic continues to be based on unrealistic assumptions,’ he said.
- The text of Arabella, though fully drafted, was unrevised.
- The quarterly growth rate was unrevised at 0.7 per cent. Times, Sunday Times
- The revision flew in the face of consensus forecasts which had been looking for October consumer prices to rise by 0.3% from the previous month and for the annual inflation rate to remain unrevised at 2.1%.
- Several items are written, and these may be omitted, refined, or used unrevised in the final version of the tool.
- The evidence appeared in what amounted to a typo that slipped through unrevised.
- Quarterly growth was unrevised at a still robust 0.6 per cent. Times, Sunday Times
- Growth last year of 1.7 per cent was unrevised. Times, Sunday Times
- the book is still unrevised