not reformed morally or spiritually
unregenerate human nature
How To Use unregenerated In A Sentence
- I tell you, Mary, I found out from reading the Bible that I was an unregenerated man, and needed Autographs for Freedom, Volume 2 (of 2) (1854)
- This generation of unregenerated vipers was still perverse, stiff-necked, and hardened in their iniquity. Barchester Towers
- That I was born in a Christian land, of pious parents, who gave me religious instructions; brought up under faithful, lively ministers, and in religious society; exposed to few temptations but what arose from the corruptions of my own heart, are aggravations, which, perhaps, many are mourning over, as heightening the sin of unbelief in their unregenerated state. The Power of Faith Exemplified In The Life And Writings Of The Late Mrs. Isabella Graham.
- If they refused the Saviour whom Paul preached, if they continued morally unregenerated, then the mere fact of being The Doctrines of Predestination, Reprobation, and Election
- It is never clear how long any Doctor will remain unregenerated or who will come after him. Archive 2009-06-01
- The only source of all troubles is the "unregenerated colonial economy," an anonymous extra-human entity of which even poor intellectuals changing into pesos their hard earned dollars are victims. Is Argentina Doomed?
- God uses “the foolish things of this world” or what seems foolish in the eyes of unregenerated man “to confound those who profess to be wise”, such as yourselves. "Adam" and AiG's Strange Bedfellows - The Panda's Thumb
- We see that this is a true picture of the unregenerated heart, which has no good thing in it. Sanctification
- She could not explain to him that he was a sinner, unregenerated, a wild man in her estimation, a being of quite another kind than herself, and therefore altogether unfitted to be the husband of her girl! John Caldigate