How To Use unrecognizably In A Sentence
- he had unrecognizably aged
- As a portrait of a world far from our own but not unrecognizably so, it is finely done. The Times Literary Supplement
- It was his brother, unrecognizably grown up. The Times Literary Supplement
- Brian O'Connell's meticulous columns of compressed dirt, nearly unrecognizably organic, complemented David Brooks 'concretized trees and operated as a neat olfactory and visual index of its production. Jelena Kristic: Exploring Greater New York 2010
- And unlike a lot of rock on Earth that has been unrecognizably recycled by volcanic activity over the eons, a lot of lunar material retains records of some of the first impacts.
- How in such a short time could the face of a nation and the promise of its hopes change so radically, so unrecognizably?