How To Use universalise In A Sentence
- Trying to universalise this example hits a bit of a bump though.
- Kalam announced that a cess would be proposed on all central taxes to finance the commitment to universalise access to basic education.
- It universalises all our human experience of grief.
- Obscurity and unaccountability start to integrate with a new interest in shielding the grounds of individuality — its supposed inner, ontological roots — from representation, particularly representation according to the universalised laws of physics and logic. Psychology in Search of Psyches: Friedrich Schelling, Gotthilf Schubert and the Obscurities of the Romantic Soul
- Phenomenology tends to universalise spatial constructs which a materialist history of spatial production such as Henri Lefebvre's The Production of Space would identify with a specific epoch and mode of production.