- an (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown; especially those considered to have extraterrestrial origins
How To Use unidentified flying object In A Sentence
- He had heard of the term flying saucers, better known as Unidentified Flying Objects. Encounter Group
- Why do they just come in the form of unidentified flying objects? The Sun
- As Jacques Delors once put it, this is an unidentified flying object.
- Hopkins, a New York artist, had in 1964 seen an unidentified flying object over Cape Cod.
- We also have drawings in caves from the earliest cavemen showing various animal drawings in detail with unidentified flying objects above them.
- The unidentified flying object has been identified, and cannot fly any more. Times, Sunday Times
- Have any formerly unidentified flying objects been convincingly shown to be alien spaceships?
- A report on a home destroyed by an unidentified flying object. The Sun
- I would consider that to be what we call a radar unidentified flying object, because it was a radar target. CNN Transcript Jul 6, 2005
- The control tower logged the incident as an ‘unidentified flying object’.