How To Use unhealthfulness In A Sentence
- A few gave up the battle, and moved away on account of the unhealthfulness of the country.
- While many observers noted the unhealthfulness of the marshy tidewater zone, they also emphasized the richness of the land and its potential for economic development.
- It is to the former that its unhealthfulness is generally due.
- With the prices of theater concessions now, and the utter unhealthfulness of typical concession fare, we've actually given some thought to going back to those ninth-grade antics.
- Moreover, the government undertook to cover smoking-related illnesses under Medicare at a time when Washington was well aware of the unhealthfulness of tobacco.