[ US /ˌəndɪˈstɹɪbjutɪd/ ]
- (of investments) not distributed among a variety of securities
How To Use undistributed In A Sentence
- The fund includes an 87 per cent exposure to European equities with a growth achieved by way of a modest annual bonus and the possibility of a final bonus through previously undistributed profits.
- NON DISTRIBUTIO MEDII: (Latin) _a non-distribution of the middle, or the undistributed middle_. The Short-story
- In Save planeloads of food remain undistributed-and a small army of lorries struggles to cover the still-flooded terrain.
- Failing to distribute the middle term over at least one of the other terms is the fallacy of undistributed middle.
- The volume of inward investment was drying up and money would have been switched to home-grown firms or else left undistributed.
- In his search for the bunch of office keys he unearthed the pile of undistributed correspondence. FORESTS OF THE NIGHT
- Once or twice a year the names of those who may be owed undistributed funds are recorded in local legal newspapers, or posted on the state web site under unclaimed property.
- Some 250,000 identity cards, required for voting, remained undistributed shortly before the election.
- Part of the profits will be allocated to reserves, while another part will remain as undistributed profit.
- The company acknowledges that it has locked $476 million accumulated profits abroad as undistributed earnings to escape tax in various jurisdictions.