[ UK /ʌndɪstʃˈɑːdʒd/ ]
owed as a debt
the amount still owed
still capable of exploding or being fired
an unexploded bomb
How To Use undischarged In A Sentence
- undischarged debts
- However, he applied for bankruptcy in 1993 and remains, at this time, an undischarged bankrupt.
- The purpose of the limitation on applications by undischarged bankrupts is clear.
- For example, someone who has been a discharged or undischarged bankrupt cannot be an intermediary, etc.
- In evidence, he described his family and circumstances and admitted to being an undischarged bankrupt.
- Watmuff launched on a final business venture despite being banned from being a company director as an undischarged bankrupt.
- At the end of the third year, I was an undischarged bankrupt.
- We do offer business current accounts, without borrowing to all customers (apart from undischarged bankrupts and where there is evidence of deliberate fraud) irrespective of their credit standing.
- This deactivates any remaining undischarged cells.
- Beset by financial troubles (including a spell in prison for borrowing money while an undischarged bankrupt), he remained an incorrigible optimist.