- seal consisting of a coating of a tar or rubberlike material on the underside of a motor vehicle to retard corrosion
How To Use underseal In A Sentence
- When repainted it was undersealed as well and all rubbers replaced.
- Whilst this was happening Catherine and I were trying to clean and paint the underneath of the car, which seemed to take forever as a previous owner had undersealed the car.
- You will end up with a smooth shiny surface that is much easier to keep clean than an undersealed one.
- This method determines pavement deflection when undersealing, in accordance with the specifications.
- The bodies are automatically undersealed and then painted by a combination of manual and machine methods.
- I would be careful with underseal as it can trap water and cause even more rust in the future.
- I sealed the seams inside the wheelarch with a bitumen sealant and then undersealed the wheelarches.
- This process uses modern underseals and cavity wax to help prolong the life of the bodyshell and other panels.
- I was travelling slowly in a convoy, sedately chipping away at my underseal, when a white van driver decided he would create a bow wave of rocks and a wake of expletives by overtaking the line of traffic at about 60 mph.
- By now any competent restorer should know that bitumen underseal is not the product to use.